CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 October 2011

My Professional Development Plan

My goals:

Since, I am the student of Bachelor in Chemistry Education of UPSI. Now, I am in the semester 3. So, my major subject is Chemistry and i choose the Mathematics as my minor subject. I hope that I will improve my knowledge and skills and score both of the subjects as well as I can. I also have a strong passion to enhance my ability in the teaching field.

Teaching goals:

After my graduation soon, I will become a teacher and I hope that I will be a dedicated and competent teacher. I will improve my teaching skills in order to improve the student learning. As a teacher, we need to identify all the potency of our students because they have a different level of proficiency. I want all my student to think creatively and in a critical way in order to achieve their target and learn in the fun and comfortable learning's environment. Students is my priority and their understanding are very important to me. So, I will apply my knowledge especially in ICT field in my teaching and learning process,so that it will become more attractive and enjoyable. I also will help my student to explore and develop their various skill and share all my experiences and give a useful guidelines to them. I hope that I will be a good role model to them and their achievement is very important for me and I hope that all my students will be a successful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment