CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 28 October 2011

My Teaching Philosophy

I believe that most of us have our own teaching philosophy. So,today, I will share mine!

Now, I am the student of Bachelor in Chemistry Education of UPSI and my minor subject is Mathematics.When I had graduation soon, I do not necessarily teach chemistry only, but I may also be taught in mathematics or the other subjects. So, as  a professional teacher, I should be always prepared and accept all the responsibilities that are given to me. I hope that I can practice all the knowledge that I've learned and shared with my students soon. I will try my best to gain a lots of experiences and knowledge especially in the field of ICT,so that my teaching and learning process will be more effective and can attract the students.

As a teacher, I will try to create a comfortable learning environment based on respect instead of fear. In order to achieve that, I must build a strong connection with my students, so that all of us can learn in a conducive and fun environment. In addition, communication is apparently an important key to an effectiveness of teaching and learning process. I have to be well-prepared for every lesson by planning my times and material efficiently to ensure that a successful lesson can be takes places. Moreover, I must also being up-to-date with the latest information ,global issues and getting hands with the latest technology which at the same times are the ways for me to improve myself.

Next, my students will becomes my main priority and I am aware that each of them has different level of proficiency. As a teacher, one of my roles is to coach and facilitates to them throughout the learning process by providing information and giving useful guidelines in order for them to achieve their goals and targets.

Lastly, I hope to impact the students that learning is a process that are never ends. For me actually, the learning process includes improving myself professionally. I also must always plan to experimental with different methods of presenting information and vary my teaching style while at the same times encouraging the critical thinking skills among the students in order to improve the learning process to become more effective and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment